- Finished up the school year, packed up my classroom for the summer.
- Took a two-day class on our new math curriculum implementation for next year.
- Had two golf lessons. (I'm not terrible, it turns out!)
- Had a pedicure (I only do this a couple times a year so it's a big deal for me!)
- Went to a writing curriculum planning meeting.
- Read several books (fluffy chick lit that requires little thought :) )
- Hosted my sister from Florida for a week.
- Went whitewater rafting with my sister (two half-days, so much fun!).
- Had my hair cut very differently from "the usual"... I love my new cut and I think this will be my new "usual"!
- Went to a friends' wedding (beautiful!)
It might be summer, but I'm still working... all next week I have meetings to go to for planning stuff. The week after that I'm taking another class.
One thing I haven't been doing so much of is crafting. :( I haven't worked on my black and white Futuregirl bag in several weeks and I have two sewing projects that have been sidelined. That's not actually all my fault; my sewing machine has been on the fritz and I finally bit the bullet and had it tuned and timed by a sewing machine repair pro. It was $65 that I wasn't thrilled about spending but I caved because that's still cheaper than buying a new one. I haven't had the chance to get back into the groove yet.
Off to have lunch and see Land of the Lost with Mr. Seaschell!