Wednesday, November 24, 2010

pictures

I have this thing where I feel as though every post should be accompanied by one or more pictures. I have four different posts drafted right now, wating to be published, but they need pictures and I haven't been able to get outside to take advantage of natural sunlight. (Too busy or too lazy? You decide.)

I'm getting snobby about where I take pictures, too. Now I want fun or interesting backgrounds in addition to natural lighting for whatever I'm photographing, like this...

Photobucket

I really feel like the brown table slats really make this picture something interesting to look at. What do you think? Am I missing the mark or is my photography improving a smidge?

3 comments:

  1. I think it's really pretty~the brown table sets off the crochet nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way! It makes it really hard to keep up with an online journal when you can't find some cord or another to download pictures! I think your photos are lovely, and this one, particularly, works nicely...the wood table has an ocean-weathered feel to it, and the doily looks a bit urchin-y, so well done. :) In other news, I keep trying to see if Miss Nancy has posted any pics of that sweet baby, and the address she's moved to won't load for me! I hope she's doing well!!!! xoxo Mia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pic - and I'm the opposite. I have taken pics but haven't had the time to type up a post. Maybe I'll just post the pics! :P
    Sorry about the poor job I did setting up my url... it works now!! :)

    ReplyDelete