Saturday, November 21, 2009

the one where carmen rambles

Ah, dear blog, how I've missed you! I sort of lost my crafty mojo... I looked at lots of projects online but didn't have the motivation to actually make anything. Plus, life has been happening.

Anyhow, here's an idea that I love! UK Lass in US has an awesome tutorial for a fabric dollhouse. There's a little girl I know who would love to get one of these for Christmas!

I'm trying to convince Hubby to go see New Moon this weekend... have you seen it? Did you like it? I'm not a screaming teenager, but I did like the books and the first movie.

4 comments:

  1. The fabric dollhouse is adorable. :) Here's hoping life and motivation converge in a crafty orgy for you ... soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there, Carmen! I am in the same boat. I love, love, love teaching, but it saps my crafty mojo, too. We need a support group. :)
    I am going to see New Moon this week with some fellow teachers - we all read the books together. Did you get to see it yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg - I just checked out that fabric dollhouse. My niece is getting one for Christmas!! Thanks for the link! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link, the dollhouse is fantastic. Sorry I'm not really a Twilight fan.

    ReplyDelete