Monday, February 20, 2012

emma {six months}

It amazes me every day how much my lil pumpkin has grown! She's getting smart AND sassy, lol.

We did a little photo shoot for some Valentine pictures for Daddy.

100_1408

100_1409

I finally had to take the paper away to get her to pay any attention to me.

100_1410

OH YEAH!! The sweetest picture ever!

So then I put a new sign next to her and tried to distract her...

100_1415

but then she saw it... baby attack!

100_1416

100_1417

I love this kid. :)

At six months, Emma, you are rolling from your tummy to your back. You're sitting up with assistance and getting stronger every day. You're grabbing anything you can get your hands on (see pictures above) and have learned how to put your pacifier in your mouth by yourself. Actually, everything is starting to go into your mouth.

You are enamored of your feet and love to grab them and kick and do all sorts of fun moves.

You are eating rice cereal, oatmeal, peas, squash, and zucchini. You love the oatmeal best! Peas, squash, and zucchini, not so much.

Emma, you have a happy smile and the sweetest dimple! You think we are hilarious when we play peekaboo or make funny faces at you.

You used to smile at anyone who smiled at you, but lately you've been a little skittish around strangers.

I love you dearly, sweet Emma, and I feel blessed every day to be your mama.

5 comments:

  1. I didn't think she could be cuter but I see she can. Happy half-birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well good golly, emma is one sweet baby. congrats to you and yours, and happy half birthday to emma :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so sweet! I tried a similar photo for Valentine's Day. The paper went directly into the baby's mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's so yummy. Our girls are at such a fun phase. Every day is a delight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is TOO cute!! :D I love the pictures!!!
    Thanks for sharing your sweet girl with us!!

    ReplyDelete