I actually made a pretty good dent in my weekend project list. Let's recap, shall we?
1. Ruby's Prince QAYG: I finished quilting one lonely block. Three left to go!
2. Bee Blocks for the 4x5: no progress :(
3. Handstitched Quilt: no progress. Gosh, it doesn't seem like I made any dent at all in this list, haha!
4. FCMQG Bee Block for Michelle: DONE!! And she loves it! This was my first Swoon block and it was a beast! Although now I'm excited to start my own Swoon quilt. :)
5. Football Blanket: DONE!! And it's super cute!
6. Scrappy Mini Quilt: Sketched out in my head. Does that count?
I worked on another awesome project that is still in progress... will share that later!
I do have to admit that by Sunday morning I was missing my sweet baby a whole lot, and I was ready to come home to her and my hubby! This was the first time I'd ever been away overnight.... I didn't do so bad, and Emma had lots of fun with her daddy. Thanks to my hubs for holding down the fort so I could get away!