Tuesday, October 23, 2012

weekend retreat

Oh, I love love love sewing with friends! Our retreat (dubbed the Lollipop Guild Weekend) was so nice.

I actually made a pretty good dent in my weekend project list. Let's recap, shall we?

1. Ruby's Prince QAYG: I finished quilting one lonely block. Three left to go!

2. Bee Blocks for the 4x5: no progress :(

3. Handstitched Quilt: no progress. Gosh, it doesn't seem like I made any dent at all in this list, haha!

4. FCMQG Bee Block for Michelle: DONE!! And she loves it! This was my first Swoon block and it was a beast! Although now I'm excited to start my own Swoon quilt. :)

FCMQG Bee Swoon block for Michelle
 
5. Football Blanket: DONE!! And it's super cute!
 
Football shaped minky blanket!

6. Scrappy Mini Quilt: Sketched out in my head. Does that count?

I worked on another awesome project that is still in progress... will share that later!

I do have to admit that by Sunday morning I was missing my sweet baby a whole lot, and I was ready to come home to her and my hubby! This was the first time I'd ever been away overnight.... I didn't do so bad, and Emma had lots of fun with her daddy. Thanks to my hubs for holding down the fort so I could get away!

2 comments:

  1. love, love, love the football minky quilt, Carmen! It turned out so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see my football blanket. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it! Pictures of Wesley with it soon to follow :)

    ReplyDelete