Wednesday, October 17, 2012

i didn't go to sewing summit...

...but I am going to the very first Fort Collins Modern Quilt Guild retreat this weekend! I'm super excited to spend a weekend sewing with friends. I have a loooooong list of projects to work on:

1. Ruby's Prince QAYG: I started this one last November at a retreat with Amanda Jean. I'm determined to finish it soon!

100_1217
this is one of the blocks from Ruby's Prince

2. Bee Blocks for the 4x5. I'm in the Hexy Hive this round and I'm enjoying a combination of English paper piecing and traditional piecing.

4x5 Bee Hexy Hive
3. Handstitched Quilt: I'm in the middle of the embroidery phase in the white space of this quilt, and I'm loving the handwork! The class is long over, but I'm still plugging away.

Handstitched Project, Week 2

4. FCMQG Bee block for a friend who's been waiting very patiently since June. :)

5. Football blanket... in progress and super cute!

6. A mini quilt for this contest.

It's ambitious, for sure, but hopefully I'll get to a good portion of it!

I'm linking up with Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

No comments:

Post a Comment