1. Ruby's Prince QAYG: I started this one last November at a retreat with Amanda Jean. I'm determined to finish it soon!
this is one of the blocks from Ruby's Prince
2. Bee Blocks for the 4x5. I'm in the Hexy Hive this round and I'm enjoying a combination of English paper piecing and traditional piecing.
4. FCMQG Bee block for a friend who's been waiting very patiently since June. :)
5. Football blanket... in progress and super cute!
6. A mini quilt for this contest.
It's ambitious, for sure, but hopefully I'll get to a good portion of it!
I'm linking up with Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday!