Monday, March 25, 2013

quiet book, part 1

When we fly with Emma I like to bring something new to entertain her. Last year I made one of those little taggie blankets with bits of ribbon sticking out on all sides.. she loved that! This year, though, we need something a bit more interactive. It also needed to be relatively quiet and not a hundred pieces, since we'd be on a plane in tight quarters.

I went back through my Pinterest boards and looked for something she might like. I had pinned a quiet book a long time ago and went back to the link at Sunshine, Lollipops, and Rainbows to check it out again. It met my requirements and looked like something Emma would enjoy!

Here are the pictures of the quiet book I made. I have more details about how I made the book coming up in another post.

Front cover

Quiet book

Dress up doll

Quiet book

Quiet book

Snappy flowers

Quiet book

Quiet book

Zippers

Quiet book

Shapes

Quiet book

Barn

Quiet book

Barn with doors open, and the barnyard

Quiet book

Back cover

Quiet book

Emma and the quiet book in action on the plane

Quiet book

No comments:

Post a Comment