Saturday, January 24, 2009

bored, etc

Hubby is bored and currently pacing the kitchen. He drives me nuts sometimes, because if I ask him what's wrong, all he'll say is "Nothing." Lap after lap around the island and kitchen table. He thinks I'm not paying any attention to him, and I won't give him the satisfaction of acknowledging his pacing. :) *

What does a couple do on a Saturday night when they don't have kids and one of them isn't a big drinker? Plus we live in a town where the nightlife is sleepy at best? I don't enjoy the bar scene a whole lot anyway.

What's that, you say? Bingo Planet at 10pm? It might be crazy enough to work!

-----

I've been making bead necklaces the last couple of weeks. A co-worker's necklace broke and she was overjoyed that I could restring it for her. Since then I've also made a necklace for myself and am contemplating options for a friend's birthday and Mother's Day. (Gasp! Is this me actually planning in advance? Perish the thought!)

*Thank goodness he finally stopped. The repetitive noise was giving me a headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment