Tuesday, January 13, 2009

whooo do you love? and other random thoughts

First and foremost, tomorrow is my wedding anniversary. Hubs and I have been together for 9 years and married for 3. I have a great husband... supportive, loving, funny, handsome, hardworking... the list goes on and on. Honey, I love you so much... Happy Anniversary!

I love playing with the backgrounds and layout of my blog. So many cute free backgrounds out there! This particular background can be found at http://www.cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/. It supports my current owl fetish quite well.

I'm trying to find a piece of furniture, maybe a junior armoire, to put in our living room to contain my craftiness. Yarn, fabric, and my sewing machine are spilling out of their current spaces and taking over the living room. Mr. Seaschell has been quite patient with it but I know I can be organized better.

I like to keep my crafty stuff in the living room because that's where I craft. We do have a spare room upstairs but it's no fun to be in there by myself when Mr. Seaschell is downstairs doing other stuff.

I'm also interested in the concept of the Bento lunch box. I've seen some cute bento boxes out there and like the idea of packing one for school. It sounds like a good way to eat healthier and watch my portions. I like this one and this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment