Sunday, September 13, 2009

sleigh bells ring, are you listenin'...


Ahhhh... I love the holidays! I know it's only September, but every year I swear I'm going to start my holiday crafting early so that I'll actually have the chance to make all the things I want to make.


I've been so busy with school that I haven't had time to think about anything else, and I really don't have the time now! But, the other day in the mail I got one of those monthly book club offers and the first book they want to send me is a Christmas book with crafts, recipes, and gifts to make. I actually already have one so I (probably) won't buy this one, but I went digging for mine (it's made by this company) and bookmarked all the things I love in there.

I cut out a few of the pictures from the catalog I got on this new Christmas book to use as an inspiration board of sorts. You've been looking at three of my favorites! I plan to wrap presents in simple white paper and embellish with ribbons and such. The advent calendar is simply beautiful; I've been looking for a pattern for a couple of years now. Plus, who wouldn't love Chocolate Chip Cheesecake squares?? Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment