Friday, May 6, 2011

hexagons

Somehow I got it into my head that I had to finish the crochet hexagon blanket before finishing or starting any other projects. Not sure why- I've worked on multiple projects at once many times before, but I think in the back of my mind I'm afraid this one could disappear into the Black Hole of Unfinished WiPs and I really don't want that to happen.

Photobucket

As of right now I'm a little more than halfway through with hexagon construction. This doesn't mean the blanket is halfway done because I still need to sew them together, but I'm hoping that won't take as long as making all these hexagons!

4 comments:

  1. Will you sew or crochet them together? I like crochet seams ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmm...so i tried to leave a comment on sunday, from my iphone, but it looks like it didn't take? lol

    anyway, i wanted to tell you Happy Mother's Day! your very first one :) so exciting!

    and i also want to tell you that i am going to be sooooo jealous when this is done. haha! did you follow alice on this one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, that's going to be completely awesome, Carmen!! Is this the project you'll bring on Thursday to work on? It's lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is going to be a very pretty blanket when you are done! happy crocheting!

    ReplyDelete