Monday, May 23, 2011

it's done!

I love this hexagon blanket. I really, REALLY love this blanket!

Don't get me wrong. It was a pain in the rear to count and recount all the hexagons, and to run out of yarn (twice) and it was a giant pain to weave in all the ends, but the end result is worth every minute.

Photobucket

As I was taking pictures of the blanket, I got my green and white striped belly in one of them. Gratuitous belly shot time!

Photobucket

Baby Seaschell is healthy and growing big... she's almost three pounds now, and moving and kicking and gyrating and dancing and jumping every day! I swear, this girl is going to be a gymnast.

2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! And so is that belly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was going to leave the same comment as Tara!
    so instead i'll say that i adore that particular shade of yellow that is in your flower centers. very pretty color.

    ReplyDelete