Wednesday, January 25, 2012

wip wednesday: the one where i can't find my camera

Shhhh! The baby is sleeeeeeping. So I figured I'd get myself set up to post on ye olde blog. I opened the curtains to let in some nice light, laid out some pretty fabrics and a couple of WIPs to photograph...

And that's where I've come to a screeching halt. I know that stupid camera is around here somewhere, but it's either hunt for it or post, and I chose to post. Lucky you! :)

So I'm currently working on a couple of bee blocks. Our quilt guild is doing a local bee and it's my month first! I chose Ellison Lane's Starflower Block tutorial and I'm excited to see how things turn out. Our guild is awesome, and we have some very talented ladies!

I also have a scrappy ticker tape quilt in the works for a friend's baby, and I'm gathering fabrics to make my very own Swoon! I joined the Swoon-Along on Flickr a few weeks ago... I've mostly been stalking the group but finally posted a couple of times and now the group is massive!

swoonbutton2

So that's me, what are you working on? I'm linking up with Freshly Pieced... head on over and see what people are doing!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

No comments:

Post a Comment