Monday, June 4, 2012

a lovely gift

My friend Nancy sent a totally awesome package for Emma! Mr. Seaschell came in after checking the mail a couple days ago and I spotted the box immediately.

"What's that?" I asked.

"I don't know. It's for you," he replied. I jumped up, trying to remember if I had ordered anything recently. I didn't think so... then I spotted the return address and knew where it came from!

People, totally awesome doesn't even begin to describe the fabulous things in this box! It was stuffed to the gills with handmade fun. Every time I pulled something else out I squealed... Mr. Seaschell did a lot of eye-rolling, haha.

A sweet hat..

100_1661


100_1663

A set of awesome bibs...

100_1657

A set of stuffed letters!! Love the eyeballs, lol...

100_1656

A spiral scarf for mama in a color I love!

100_1666

Adorable animal cards...

100_1664

I seriously *love* everything so far. But I've saved my favorite for last. Check it out!!

100_1655

A rainbow mobile! With a sun! And raindrops!! I just can't stop staring at it. I love the little faces and rosy cheeks! :) So, so sweet.

Nancy, you are the best! Thank you so much for all the work you put in to make this gift a great one!

3 comments:

  1. Adorbs! I don't even know Nancy but she's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! I'm so glad you like and I can't even believe how late I am in sending it. I am so glad you love it!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky girl! Nancy is super talented!! :)

    ReplyDelete