Tuesday, October 14, 2008

a windfall!

So did I tell you my friend J fell down some stairs and broke her ankle a few weeks ago? OUCH! She's had surgery, screws, the whole works. Needless to say, she's been on crutches for a while. The bummer part about it (duh, the whole ordeal's been way more than a bummer!) is that she has 9 month old daughter that now she's having a hard time taking care of. Her Hub's been great, though...

Anyway, every Friday I've been helping her out by watching her daughter, R. R is the sweetest, most precious baby ever... I love taking care of her and getting my baby fix (tick tock, tick tock). So today to thank me J got me a gift card to JoAnn! That is my favorite store to buy stuff I don't need! So I will go and find fun yarn and lots of other good stuff! I love exclamation points! Let the fun begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment