Thursday, March 31, 2011

another retreat!

I am SO excited! I've signed up for another quilt retreat in April! You may remember my first one in November, taught by Amanda Jean of crazymomquilts. She talked about quilting with a free motion foot and a walking foot.

This one is being taught by Penny of sewtakeahike... she's also in the Quilt Guild I joined recently. She's going to talk about paper piecing blocks, basic block design, and advanced block design. Hop on over to her blog... she has so many fun blocks!

Of course, the retreat will be at the Inn at City Park... a lovely place! And, Tara's cooking! Mmmmm.

1 comment:

  1. Carmen-- you lucky girl...so happy you get to go to the retreat. Have a great time. Thanks for adding your blog to the Ft.C MQG site...want people (like me) to visit. And... So glad you're having a baby girl! Yea, girls!--Jane

    ReplyDelete