Wednesday, July 13, 2011

baby update ~ 36 weeks

Well, we've had a bit of a hiccup... literally and figuratively. Baby gets the hiccups between three and five times every day... sometimes her hiccups are so strong that you can see my belly jumping around!

Here she is today... we're looking at Baby's face... she had her back to the ultrasound tech so we mostly saw her spine and ribs. No good profile photos, unfortunately.

Photobucket

Figuratively speaking, things weren't as peachy today at my doctor's appointment as they've been throughout my pregnancy. Baby had been head down the last few weeks, but decided that she needed to spend last week maneuvering into a head up position.

Whoops.

We'll be keeping an eye on her through ultrasounds for the next few weeks, so hopefully she'll turn back the way she's supposed to be!

Photobucket
Here I am in all my belly-rific glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment