Monday, July 25, 2011

tiny... so tiny

I knew that eventually I'd end up crocheting a baby hat and booties for Baby (who is still in the breech position, by the way. Stubborn girl.). Hubby said a few nights ago that he was surprised that I hadn't done it by now, and I'm kind of surprised at myself, too. After all, there are only about two weeks left until she arrives!

We went to Barnes & Noble last week and I picked up this book because I loved the Star Booties. My first attempt was a teeny tiny booty that was cute but also a bit on the wonky side. It was supposed to measure 3 1/2 inches but barely ended up at 2 inches.

Photobucket

My second attempt was more successful. It's the right size and not wonky. Best of all, the third booty actually matches the second in shape and size!

Photobucket

I'm also doing a hat, but having some issues with it. We'll see how things go.

No comments:

Post a Comment