Wednesday, November 21, 2012

wip wednesday: prepping for christmas!

I've got several Christmas projects in the works, all of which I can't share here for fear of ruining the surprise. So I'll show you the fabric I pulled instead!

I love these HR seahorses... they are my fave print from Mendocino... in all colorways!

100_2148

A little Joel Dewberry playing nice with Lizzy House...

100_2149

And this one might be my favorite! Happy, bright colors!

100_2150

In addition to working on Christmas gifts, I'm also finishing up a sewing bag that I'm really excited to share about, hopefully next week. A friend designed the pattern and I know you'll love it as much as I do!

I'm also making a little something (actually, kind of a big something) with ruffles! I tried machine basting them, and broke the threads as I was gathering the ruffle. So I've been doing it by hand... ruffles are not my forte.

100_2147

Don't forget to check out my destash post while you're here!

Linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous fabrics! I could surely see myself using them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are lovely fabrics, sure to make up into wonderful gifts.

    ReplyDelete