Wednesday, November 28, 2012

wip wednesday: zero progress

I have made zero progress on Christmas gifts since last WIP Wednesday. I've spent no time in my sewing room in the last week... sad. Christmas won't get done this way!

I did make a teeny, tiny bit of progress on my Modern Medallion quilt while we were at my mom's house for Thanksgiving. I finally finished embroidering all the running stitch HSTs and have moved on to the satin stitched jewels.

Here's a picture in awful light since I didn't realize it was WIP Wednesday until about an hour ago... I thought it was still Tuesday. :) And it gets dark early here in the late fall.

100_2163

Definitely not perfect, but for my first one, it's better than I thought it would be. Luckily it doesn't bug me enough to want to take out all. those. stitches.

Stop by my destash post while you're here!

Linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

3 comments:

  1. It's beautiful. I love the citrus colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! Sure is hard to work on non holiday projects this time of the year isn't it? ;) I should finish mine too....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi just wanted to pop over from the 4x5 grp and say hello,,, this Modern Medallion quilt will be gorgeous, even in the dark..

    ReplyDelete