Tuesday, May 4, 2010

lots of alongs

Aaahhh! I'm on project overload. I have so many things I want to make and now I've come across THREE different craft-alongs that I want to participate in, all in the same time frame.

I decided a week or so ago to complete Randi's Quilt Along. I've been wanting to make a quilt for a long time and her tutorial seems so comprehensive. Nancy (and probably Mia too) will be doing it too. I love that other people that I already know will be working on the same project, that way if we have questions or problems we have sources for answers.

This afternoon I was checking out one of my favorite blogs for projects and came across this Granny Along. I haven't been this excited about crochet in a long time! The granny along starts this week, though. But I think I have all the yarn I need in my stash.


THEN, I was checking out Randi's blog and she's starting a sew along for an adorable wrap skirt! I've been tiptoeing around clothes making for a while now and this seems perfect!

Other projects I've been thinking about or wanting to make:
-restring a bead necklace for a friend
-Mother's Day *something* for my mom
-Birthday apron/pot holder set for one sister
-Birthday placemats or table runner for another sister
-Finish Starling Handbag (this one's been almost a year in the making so far)

What's a girl to do?

1 comment:

  1. yes, I'm in...I hope you got my email! I'm dying to dive in too, and all these everything-a-longs just make me itch! It's just such a crazy time of the year with school. We go much later than you, it sounds like, to the middle of June. :-| Not cool.

    ReplyDelete