Saturday, May 22, 2010

volunteer gifts

I had four lovely ladies who volunteered their time regularly in my classroom every week during the school year. I wanted to give them a little something to say "thank you for helping me wrangle 22 five and six year olds fearlessly and with good humor". What to do?

I ended up getting them gift cards to a local ice cream shop and a scratch ticket. I was orginally going with a "sweets for a sweet volunteer" theme but decided that was lame... so I left off the cheesy title.


Photobucket


I also made four different thank you cards to go with the gifts:


Photobucket

(this is the front of the first one)

Photobucket

(and the inside)

Photobucket

(2nd card)

Photobucket

(3rd card)

Photobucket

(4th card)

It was a very small token of my gratitude, but it seemed to go over well!
Sorry for the really bad photos. I'm having bad camera mojo today.

No comments:

Post a Comment