Sunday, May 16, 2010

you must make this salad

Seriously, this is the best salad I've ever made at home. I first had it at a friend's house, and she sent me the link to the recipe.

Three words, people. Blue. Cheese. Croutons. Homemade croutons. Ohhh my.

Photobucket


This is all that's left. One little tupperware bowl. I made more blue cheese croutons to go on top (which is why there's so many in the picture, haha.)

Apples, blue cheese, caramelized walnuts... so very yummy.

Photobucket


There are a lot of ingredients but it is SO WORTH IT. Please, make this salad. Please?

(A few changes from the recipe... I used cranberry juice instead of apple cider to make the dressing. My friend says that any fruit juice will work. I also used olive oil instead of canola oil to make the dressing... not really a big deal. We also skipped the prosciutto.)

1 comment: