Saturday, August 7, 2010

bad news

My sewing machine is in the repair shop! I'm really bummed. Every time I think "oh, I want to make that!", it's sewing related and I can't. Plus, I'm behind on quilting two projects and sewing two more. Plus, it'll probably be a week before I get it back. That machine is as ornery as a red headed stepchild. I should name it something to that effect... something other than Piece of &*(^. :)

I've been debating getting a new machine... the Singer Curvy is on sale at my JoAnn until mid-August. A very nice lady demonstrated it for me and it looks awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no!! That stinks about your machine! That singer looks fancy. But then again, I've been debating splurging on an overlock machine... or at least asking for it for christmas... :D

    ReplyDelete