Wednesday, August 4, 2010

striped scarf

I've had "crochet a green and blue striped scarf" on my project list forever. It turned out to be a super quick project where I practiced my mad foundation single crochet skillz. :)

Photobucket


I really like how my stripes are not uniform. I used double crochet, half double, and single crochet stitches to do it.

Photobucket


I also ventured into fringe for the first time. Super exciting stuff! I can't contain myself.

Photobucket


Sarcasm aside, it's lovely to mark another project on the list as DONE!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I love the colors! What yarn did you use? I reeeeeeally need some crochet inspiration. I honestly can't remember the last crochet project I did. (I guess I could look back on my blog...)
    Also - what granny square afghan are you making that only needs 25 squares? That sounds like a reachable goal.

    ReplyDelete