Soooo.... I need to make a list. I have a gazillion projects floating around in my head and I figured if I put them here for all the world to see that I might actually hold myself accountable to starting AND finishing them.
*Deep breath*... here goes:
- use cute brown fabric to make a skirt
- turn plaid dress into skirt
- chair cover for classroom with owl print flannel
- finish my large size Starling bag
- punch needle owl kit
- messenger bag (I still haven't decided if I want to start all over or try to rescue the one I've already started)
- recycle an old pair of jeans into a cute apron I can wear in my classroom to hold all the things I'm constantly looking for (pen, sticky note, scissors, etc.)
Ahhh, that feels much better... now instead of these ideas floating in my head, I can actually work on them.
And, not that I want to add anymore things to my list yet, but this is so cool!